The sixth and final release in the Rhetoric series of progressively aged whiskeys. This month, Rhetoric 25-Year-Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey hits shelves as the latest offering from the Orphan Barrel Whiskey Distilling Co. The rare bourbon is being released with extremely limited distribution nationwide.
The Rhetoric series has been re-released annually at a year older each time, allowing whiskey aficionados the opportunity to collect and compare the whiskeys side-by-side. Rhetoric 20-Year-Old marked the first in the series, and each whiskey has the same mash bill with a slight increase in proof each year.
- Mash bill: 86% corn, 8% barley and 6% rye
- ABV: 45.5%, 91 Proof
- SRP: $140 (750ml)
- Rhetoric 20-Year-Old: 90 Proof (45% ABV)
- Rhetoric 21-Year-Old: 90.2 Proof (45.1% ABV)
- Rhetoric 22-Year-Old: 90.4 Proof (45.2% ABV)
- Rhetoric 23-Year-Old: 90.6 Proof (45.3% ABV)
- Rhetoric 24-Year-Old: 90.8 Proof (45.4% ABV)
- Rhetoric 25-Year-Old: 91 Proof (45.5% ABV)